Blogging today is not restricted to only maintaining a journal. It has truly become a platform where various kinds of people from all walks of life, whether they have the same ideologies or not, conflate, and discuss the matters they think are important to them.
Blogging in the twenty first century has come to become an important tool for advertising for people who wish to market their products online, for politicians who wish to sell their ideologies, and reach out, to the masses.
Moreover, creating a blog and maintaining it does not require a fortune. Everybody now has a personal blog and it is all free of cost. Also, one does not need to be a computer engineer or a graphic or web designer in order to embellish their blog.
How to start a blog a step-by-step beginners guide
The few easy steps as described below will take you through how to create your own blog and what are the things you must look out for:
- Cost can never be a problem because free blogging services are quite popular all over the world. If you choose sites like Blogger or LiveJournal, you are sure to get exactly the kind of platform you are looking for. They are absolutely free.
- If you are not very comfortable with web designing techniques, you need not worry. Creating your blog is not as complicated as designing template for a website. These blogging services provide a wide range of templates from which you can choose the one most suited to your tastes.
- You must also use your discretion while blogging. Especially if you are incorporating your blog within your website, or creating a blog to increase awareness of your product, you need to keep in mind that this is an open forum which is read by all. You do not want to say anything that may end up angering your clients. Politics and religion are the two most controversial themes, and therefore anything about those must be carefully blogged about.
- Anything that is particularly reader friendly and does not anger too many people is considered ‘safe’. If your aim is indeed to increase the ranking of your site, you will have to make sure many people read it. You can do this by making your content user friendly.
- Also keep an eye on what other people write or say on their blogs. This can give you a general idea of what kind of responses those articles receive, and you can get valuable tips from them.
- Blogging has come to be considered a highly effective marketing tool. You can easily create awareness of your product and get clients and customers to interact with each other. And not only customers, also those who are relatively new to your product get a platform to ask questions and clear their air about your product.
- Moreover, it also increases your website rankings can increase because the blog is constantly being updates, commented on, and discussions are always going on. Because of its sheer activity, the rankings improve, creating more awareness of the product.
The following are the pointers based on which you can blog about your product:
- Never make the blog post too long uselessly. It must be well written. Long posts tend to get dreary and they are not ‘catchy’ enough for people to sit and go through them.
- Update regularly. Since you don’t need to write long posts, that is not much effort. Ideally, blog 3-7 times a week.
- Be entertaining where required, everyone can do with some light hearted humor, without being derogatory.
- You need not stick only to text. Video and photo blogging are fats catching on and are interesting ways to share your thoughts, and make your videos and photographs well known.
- Be yourself. Do not to ape, imitate or copy someone else’s content.
- India’s new crypto regulations are Ready, says Finance Minister “Nirmala Sitharaman”
- Fashion & Beauty Essentials By Simmi Kaur Sharma
- Fashion & Beauty Essentials By Divya Sharma
- Latest Android & iOS Smartphones Offers, Launch Dates, Specifications & Reviews
- Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS’21 Beauty Show: Complete Show Schedule
- Audi Q2 Now In India, Lot More Luxurious And Comfy